Frequently Asked Question
1. What is Forca ERP?
2. Where is the server location?
3. How about the security?
4. What is the difference between Forca ERP and other ERP?
- Based on the best Open Source ERP
- Competent resources to continuously develop and enhance its functionalities
- Growing modules for all businesses and industries
- Adopt the strength of world class ERPs and mobility trend
- Provide Local Flavor
- Supporting environment to grow
- Partnership (Universities, ERP Consultants, Infra Provider)
- Cloud base (SaaS) – Less Investment, Less operational resources
- Much more affordable
5. How about the cost escalation?
- Annual Support (support, DC/DRC, subscription)
6. What kind of support Forca ERP will give?
- Continues Improvement
- 24/7 Call Center Support
- Professional resource
7. How much the minimum of user requirement?
- Intel Core I3 and above.
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB and above is recommended).
- 80 MB of hard disk space.
- Microsoft Windows NT / 2000 / 2003 /XP/Vista / Windows 7/8 operating system.
- 1024 x 768 or higher monitor resolution
- Dedicated Internet Connection 128 Kbps/User
8. What kind of company that can use Forca ERP?
9. How we will help you?
Find out why our service works and what you can expect when contacting us.
If you have any concerns about our service before you try it, hear from others about how we’ve helped them. Please don’t suffer alone.
10. What is the advantage of using Forca ERP?
- Excellent Service Level
- Continuous Improvement
- Zero Investment
- 24/7 Call Center
- National Empowering
- Local Flavors
- Mobility Support